If you happen to have a phobia, or fear, overcoming it may seem like an insurmountable task. You can relax in knowing that since 1988, Kay Heatherly has been helping her clients use EFT and hypnotherapy for fears like fear of flying or being afraid to drive over bridges.
Some of the problems that Kay can help you conquer using EFT and hypnotherapy for fears include:
- Fear of flying in small planes or large jets
- Fear of driving on freeways, bridges, or being afraid to drive at all
- Anxiety or panic attacks
- Fear of public speaking
- Test anxiety about taking the SAT, ACT, LSAT, Bar Exam, etc.
- Fears about sports performance.
Surveys and research results show that most people would rather die than talk in front of a live audience. That’s why Jerry Seinfeld says: “This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy!”
Here’s a global fears top ten list:
- Fear of public speaking (Glossophobia)
- Fear of death (Necrophobia)
- Fear of spiders (Arachnophobia)
- Fear of darkness (Achluphobia)
- Fear of heights (Acrophobia)
- Fear of people or social situations (Sociophobia)
- Fear off flying (Aerophobia)
- Fear of open spaces (Agoraphobia)
- Fear of thunder and lightning (Brontophobia)
- Fear of confined spaces (Claustrophobia)
To have Kay help you “get over it” by using EFT and hypnotherapy for any fears, please contact her today.