As you saw on the First Visit page, during your first session with SF hypnotherapy expert Kay Heatherly, you’ll establish your goals, such as to stop smoking, lose weight, or overcome specific fears. After working with Kay for three sessions, you’ll evaluate your progress. At that point, you may feel complete or wish to go further. Often, the changes you want to make can happen within three sessions!
As a SF hypnotherapy professional, Kay can, in each session, create a personalized mp3 audio file that she can send as an email attachment to support your subconscious mind in going deeper. Best of all, the more you use the mp3, the quicker you can change the habits that you’re intending to change.
The mp3 audio recording will typically include both the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and a guided visualization with the aim of:
- Reducing stress and anxiety in your life
- Releasing old habits such as smoking and overeating so that you can stop smoking or start eating less
- Overcoming fears of public speaking, flying, heights, making cold calls, or crossing bridges
- Reducing test-taking anxiety in order to pass important exams
- Letting go of old, toxic relationships in order to move on with your life
- Letting go of workplace anxiety and pressures
- Enabling better sleep patterns and habits
- Relieving chronic back pain, arthritis, headaches, and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Preparing for surgical procedures and post-operative recovery
- Enhancing your self-esteem to improve personal and professional relationships
- Improving your sports performance
To find out how it works with a highly qualified SF hypnotherapy expert who may be able to help you stop smoking and quit other bad habits with the help of a personalized audio recording/mp3, contact Kay today.